Research has proven that men get friskier in winter, while women tend to crave more emotional connection. Sex can deliver both, so why not take advantage of it and fend off the cold with hot sex. Here’s how to spice things up:
- Send your partner naughty sexy messages by SMS, or leave handwritten notes in his underwear drawer or by his car keys. Guys often say there’s nothing sexier than knowing that your partner wants you sexually.
- Suggest what you’d like him to do to you. Leave it to his imagination to fill in the blanks!
- Be playful. Use sex toys together and explore other sexual activities such as dressing up in a seductive outfit or giving your partner a lap dance.
- Be adventurous and have sex in different rooms in your house, such as in the kitchen; or have a quickie in the store room or garage. Try sex positions that you’ve been curious about. But make sure you have the house to yourselves.
- Arrange to take a long lunch and meet your man at home for a steamy midday sex session.