Finding the perfect outfit for your date can be daunting when you have "nothing to wear". Whether you are going to be his date for a wedding, going on a picnic or meeting the family for the first time, we have some looks to give you some inspiration we have a few ideas inspired by our stylish celebs to give you some inspiration. Picnic or Braai date Dj Zinhle looks ready for a braai or picnic date with friends. Pairing your leather jacket with sneakers gives your look a casual relaxed look to enjoy the day outdoors. Dj Zinhle Dinner and dancing date Boity is giving us all sorts of sexy inspiration in tight number which would be more suitable for a date night out of dinner and dancing afterwards. You might want to bring your sexy back and remind your date or partner why he chose you. Boity Movies and dinner date Minnie Dlamini wears an off shoulder top with a pair of skinnies and finishes her look off with a pair of high court heels. This look is perfect for a first time movie and dinner date. You want to give off the right amount if sexy without looking like you are trying too hard. Minnie Dlamini Outdoor event date A pair of dungarees and sneakers are the perfect combination should you prefer to Spend the day at the market or at an outdoor concert with your date. Add some fun accessories like Mbali Nkosi below to show of your personality. Mbali Nkosi Meeting the parents Boity shows us how to wear an outfit perfect for meeting the parents or his close friends for the first time. You want to keep your outfit respectable by not showing too much skin. Block ankle boots are a comfortable and look great with a pair of skinnies. Boity Wedding date You can never go wrong with A line dress in a beautiful pastel colour paired with the perfect accessories when you accompany your date to a wedding. Keep your make up natural and add a bright lip for a pop of colour.
- LISTEN | Connie Ferguson's touching message to Shona Ferguson at his funeral service
- OBITUARY | Aaron Arthur ‘Shona’ Ferguson
- WATCH LIVE | Shona Ferguson's funeral service
- Basetsana Kumalo pens heartfelt letter to Connie Ferguson
- SABC shelves Somizi while M-Net says they have yet to make a final decision
- Phoenix killings: New data suggests Indians, homes were never the target in face of race killings
- Vaccination drive: 'We desperately need better government communication'
- Ebrahim Harvey | The tragedy of Phoenix: When poverty, inequality, fear and racism mix
- Flogging a dead horse: Lawyer of SA techie 'Fluffypony' says fraud case is 'fatally flawed'
- Medupi: How govt's damage control became the poster child of Eskom debt
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now