Better Digestion Lemon juice helps boost digestion by loosening toxins in the digestive tract. It also helps relieve symptoms of heartburn, bloating and burping. Better Skin Lemons are packed with antioxidants. The high levels of vitamin C found in lemon helps keep your skin’s elasticity, which prevents the formation of wrinkles and reduces blemishes. Weight Management Sipping on lemon water in the morning is a great as it helps fight hunger cravings throughout the day while boosting your metabolism. Fresh Breath By cleaning your stomach and fighting bacteria, drinking lemon water will keep your breath fresh. Better Immunity The vitamin C in lemon juice helps protects you from the cold and flu. Protection from Viral Infections Do you have a sore throat? Lemon water is one effective way to alleviate viral infections. Detoxification Lemon water is also a detoxifying drink. It helps flush out toxins from your body and prevents the build-up of free radicals that cause severe damage to your cells, tissues and organs.
- Spooks to hunt for Eskom saboteurs
- Gordhan 'saw me as an obstacle' to his 'unlawful' SAA plans - Kgothatso Tlhakudi
- Cosatu not backing down on its ultimatum to the ANC
- JSE's first Shari'ah-compliant and sustainable note aims to shake up financing in agriculture
- Analysis | Cosatu listens to the workers
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now