MICELLAR WATER A travel size bottle of micellar waters just in case you have to do any makeup related damage control during the course of the day. Have a small pack of cotton pads I in your drawer too. NUDE LIP GLOSS What you choose to moisturize your lips with is totally up to you however it’s always safe to have a nude lipgloss on hand. SANITISER Every surface you touch and people you came in contact with are major germ hubs, you cannot live without a waterless hand sanitiser or wipes. COMPACT MIRROR There is no time to run to loo every time you have to touch up your face beat or lips, have a compact mirror ready. It’s every lady’s must-have. FRAGRANCE Your signature fragrance may not have a travel size option; keep the samples you get at the counter or magazines. RICE PAPER Ladies with oily skin struggle to maintain a matte face throughout the day. Keep rice paper to soak up that grease without messing up your foundation. HAND CREAM We are constantly washing or sanitising our hands, therefore a rich hand cream is vital to ensure your hands are well nourished.
- LISTEN | Connie Ferguson's touching message to Shona Ferguson at his funeral service
- OBITUARY | Aaron Arthur ‘Shona’ Ferguson
- WATCH LIVE | Shona Ferguson's funeral service
- Basetsana Kumalo pens heartfelt letter to Connie Ferguson
- Shona Ferguson's family members share touching tributes to honour his memory
- PHOENIX KILLINGS | New data suggests Indians, homes were never the target in face of race killings
- Vaccination drive: 'We desperately need better government communication'
- Ebrahim Harvey | The tragedy of Phoenix: When poverty, inequality, fear and racism mix
- Medupi: How govt's damage control became the poster child of Eskom debt
- Ex-judicial officer says Cheslin Kolbe's dangerous play on Conor Murray 'not in breach of law'
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now