Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa threw her a fabulous diamond dinner and on Thursday, The legendary Caiphus Semenya and his wife Letta Mbulu also headlined a concert in her honour at Cape Town's Artscape Theatre. We take a look at some of Mam' Winnie's captured moments through the years. Mam' Winnie at the house she shared with Mandela in Orlando, Soweto. She always wore her Xhosa attire with pride. On her wedding day Mam' Winnie always maintained her sense of style even when she was in exile. She was by Nelson Mandela's side when he was released from prison Muhammad Ali introduces himself to Nelson Mandela with Mam' Winnie by his side. Mam' Winnie sharing a moment with Nelson Mandela and his wife Graca Machel. Mam' Winnie with Julius Malema and Cyril Ramaphosa who threw a birthday dinner party for her on Wednesday.
- EXPLAINER | Why we have Stage 6 load shedding, and why we should expect load shedding till August
- Crunch time for ANC in Nelson Mandela Bay as opposition hatches plan to topple coalition
- Butting out: Phillip Morris SA wants to be halfway 'smoke-free' in 5 years
- Retirement funds can invest more in private equity, infrastructure - but crypto is a no go
- Why ANC's cadre deployment is unlawful: DA relies on strikingly similar legal basis as Zondo
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now