Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa threw her a fabulous diamond dinner and on Thursday, The legendary Caiphus Semenya and his wife Letta Mbulu also headlined a concert in her honour at Cape Town's Artscape Theatre. We take a look at some of Mam' Winnie's captured moments through the years. Mam' Winnie at the house she shared with Mandela in Orlando, Soweto. She always wore her Xhosa attire with pride. On her wedding day Mam' Winnie always maintained her sense of style even when she was in exile. She was by Nelson Mandela's side when he was released from prison Muhammad Ali introduces himself to Nelson Mandela with Mam' Winnie by his side. Mam' Winnie sharing a moment with Nelson Mandela and his wife Graca Machel. Mam' Winnie with Julius Malema and Cyril Ramaphosa who threw a birthday dinner party for her on Wednesday.
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- How Rich Mnisi’s legs set the internet ablaze | "I took a nap and woke up to my phone going off"
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- Zandile Msutwana on her return to The Queen
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- ANC set to tell court it had a right to suspend Ace Magashule
- The PIC, 'cadres' and SAA: What are the wars that made Tshepo Mahloele’s ambition seem a virtue?
- Angelo Fick | Johannesburg: No more glitter in the 'City of Gold'
- As Hlophe faces impeachment vote, LPC confirms his attorney is under investigation for misconduct
- Cape Town church caught up in Covid-19 relief fund fraud case coughs up some of the money
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now