Africa’s hottest music acts will be sharing one stage at the Africa Music Concert happening this weekend 21 November 2015 at the Expo Centre in Nasrec, Johannesburg. The lineup includes: Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Emmy G, Runtown, Cash Time Family (Nomuzi, DJ Vigi, Kid X, MaE and Maggz), AKA, Bucie, Uhuru, DA L.E.S, Anatii, Soweto Gospel Choir, DJ Jawz, Major League and Cassper Nyovest and many many more! METRO FM"s Pearl Thusi & Tbo Touch will be the hosts for the evening. This is definitely going to be a concert you do not want to miss. Tickets range between: • General Access R350 • Golden R450 • VIP packages R1 800 (Includes full access to VIP hospitality area. Guest will receive catering and beverage both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.) • VVIP R3 000 online casino (Includes full access to a private hospitality suite where there will be full catering throughout the night and top range beverages both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, which will be made available throughout the night) Tickets are available at Computicket.com. To win a set of double tickets to the Africa Music Concert, simply answer the following question by tweeting us your answer: Who are the two Metro FM hosts for the night? Remember to tag @TrueLoveMag and use the hashtag #TLAMCgiveaway.
- Sex toys 101: Whether single or in a relationship, these are your best friend
- DJ Zinhle and MurdahBongz, plus 5 other surprise celebrity marriages
- 5 tips to enjoy the woman-on-top position
- 5 sex positions that double as exercise
- Young, Famous and African is returning for a second season - here are top moments from Season 1
- Nick Mallett | Intensity, accuracy of Bok defence leaves limping All Blacks with few options
- 'I do not care at all': How Mkhwebane shielded Magashule, Zwane in Vrede scandal
- SA needs special unit to crack down on illegal mining, Mantashe urges as govt slowly closes shafts
- Nolwandle Mthombeni | When banks crash, who's watching the watchdog?
- Rain in hot water over Telkom bid - but it could still beat MTN, analysts say
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now