Here we give you five ways you can tell if you’re sexually insync. We all take a chance with new partners and hope that they are amazing in bed. For some, things don’t go as they hoped, while some are lucky to get exactly the kind of sex they want. If your not sure about how sexually compatible you and your partner are, here are some guidelines. Sex with your partner is much more than just sex You feel connected and are able to be sensual. It’s not about the amount of sex you have, but rather the quality. You feel that you are both present and are paying attention to each other’s needs. You can communicate with each other If you’re not able to communicate whether verbally or through touch and other ways, chances are, your sex life will struggle a bit. You should both be comfortable communicating with each other, without any judgement. You have the same kind of sex drive Differing sex drives can be frustrating as one partner could be in the mood at times when the other isn’t. Or you could have differing feelings on how much sex is enough or too much. If your sex drives match, you’re sure to have a good sex life. You give as much as you take You’re not always going to have things your own way. But you’re comfortable giving your partner what he likes in bed and he’s just as happy to give you what you want. So you really care about satifying each other’s needs. Your sex styles match Whether you’re both adventurous, like to role play or like it rough… if your sex styles match, then you’ll be doing things you both like.
- SA man jailed, tortured in Equatorial Guinea prison gets R39m in damages
- Bruce Cameron | Lies, damn lies, and fake news by anti-vaxxers
- Saving lives vs the economy: Inside the discussions that saw SA move to Level 3 lockdown
- NSFAS ordered 180 000 laptops - but only 15 000 students needed them: Report lifts lid on its challenges
- Attending Gupta wedding had no political value and I did not okay it - Malusi Gigaba
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now