Snatching looks off the runway can be daunting. CONCEALER If you’ve run out of concealer, don’t panic – just mix your current fluid foundation with you translucent powder to create a thick opaque texture that will smooth on easily and provide you with the coverage of a concealer. APPLICATION Your fingers are your best make-up applying tools just make sure that they are clean before touching your face and products. For the best concealer application, place the product in the palm of your hand this will warm the concealer making it much LASHES Lashes are a prominent trend right now. The industry has called back the Twiggy’s iconic lash look all thanks to International make-up artist Hannah Murray. She achieves this look by curling the lashes first, then applying waterproof mascara because this will hold the lashes up more effectively. Finish off with 2-3 layers of black mascara in a zig zag motion from root to tip. Critically-acclaimed make-up artist Laura Mercier says this is the best trick she has ever come learnt. To get a seamless line right on the upper lashes, begin at the outer corner of the and draw a sequence of dashes/dots with your eye pencil then connect them. Easy as pie! BRONZER To make sure you are bronzed to perfection as the season demands, follow this smart advise from Olivier Echaudemaison, make-up design director for Guerlain. When shopping for a bronzer, choose one that is exactly a shade darker than your complexion then use a bronzing brush and draw a “3”on either side of your face from the forehead to the cheeks ending at the chin. Additional source: thebeautygypsy.com
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- One-on-one with Zulaikha Patel on her new children's book 'My Coily Crowny Hair'
- Lunga Shabalala on ignoring the haters and wanting to make his father proud
- Inside Lamiez Holworthy and Khuli Chana’s private haven
- THE ESKOM FILES | 'False and fabricated': How Eskom officials colluded with construction giants
- Rural areas leading the way in registering people for Covid-19 vaccinations - health dept
- Never-ending story: Zondo Commission to seek another extension – but will govt pay for it?
- SA Post Office has a new business plan, but admits losing Postbank will hurt
- Sihle Zikalala calls on the ANCYL task team to focus on SA's 'three pandemics'
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now