Minnie’s star is shining brighter than ever and so is her beauty game, which is why she is our Beauty Editor’s crush of the week. She balanced her perfect complexion and nude lip with a dramatic eye while walking the red carpet at the AMVCA2017 She is perfection with so little effort, look at her with very little makeup and her hair tied back. When she goes glam she goes all the way, her LPQFestival2017 makeup was exquisite. Displaying her versatility in a tight curl afro. The makeup, the glow, the braids need I say more?
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- Covid-19: Too late to put in tighter restrictions on Gauteng - experts
- State Security Minister Dlodlo wants to smoke out information peddlers among spooks
- Mandy Wiener | We've declared war on Covid, so where is the wartime efficiency for vaccine rollout?
- Lining up sponsorships for The New Age was not my call – Malusi Gigaba to Zondo
- Takealot is close to turning a profit, and may sell groceries next
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now