TV personality, model, beauty and fashion influencer and now co-owner of Liyanda Hair & Beauty Salon speaks to beauty editor Lerato Seuoe about her beauty tricks.
“I worked as brand manager for years and I decided to combine my passion and experience together. It’s a space for ethnic hair to be taken care of and thrive. We are bringing luxury hair solutions at an affordable price,” says Ayanda.
Here are her ultimate tips to looking her best:
- My top tip for hair is you need to wash your hair weekly so that your scalp is clean. Be careful of product build up as it clogs your pores leading to dandruff, unpleasant ordour and breakage.
- Frequent trimming is essential. This healthy habit will ensure that your hair remains bouncy and full of life.
- I know this has been said a million times: I keep a bottle of water everywhere I am. It’s truly nature’s beauty secret.
- I have a tremendously hectic work schedule and it just gets busier and I wear make-up often. I cannot stress how important it is to remove your make-up before going to bed. There are plenty of products that are effective in removing the toughest make-up in a matter of seconds, there is no excuse.
- Never forget to take care of your scalp. It’s the foundation of a healthy mane. Get a regime that works for you and stick to it. Speak to your stylist and have him/her recommend what will work for you.
- Find a stylist that you trust and you are able to communicate and who understand the uniqueness.