We often get questions about the beauty’s latest buzz words. What is Vitamin A? Vitamin A is an antioxidant that is naturally produced by the body, however it’s not enough to sustain the health of the skin because of the environment around us. This shortage is proven to be one of the key causes of unhealthy and ageing skin. How can you tell if you have Vitamin A deficiency? The most common signs of Vitamin A deficiency is wrinkles, roughness, sagging skin, large blackheads appearing on the oily areas of your face due to sun damage and pigmentation. Vitamin A must be replenished daily in order for skin to be healthy. What does Vitamin A do for the skin?
- It forms the basis of a normal, healthy and well-functioning skin.
- Vitamin A encourages the synthesis of healthy collagen and elastin for a firmer looking skin.
- It plays a crucial role in all the layers of the skin and helps to promote a healthy-looking skin.
- Boosts skin’s ability to protect and maintain its healthiness
- Assist in tackling common skin issues such as acne and wrinkles by regulating the activeness of the skin’s sebaceous glands
- Elleviates pigmentation resulting in a more even tone complexion.