The weekend is always jam-packed with events, from cocktails with the girls to Sunday lunches with your loved ones. Here are a couple of looks to suit any occasion. FRIDAY NIGHT OUT Fashion and beauty influencer Tshepi Vundla is known for her signature red lip, it’s the perfect finishing touch to an evening look. DATE NIGHT Date nights with bae are guaranteed kisses. Keep your lip as neutral as possible just like Kelly and there'll be no lipstick stains on your partner's lips or clothes. LUNCH WITH THE GIRLS Take cue from Thando and wear minimal make-up and a relaxed hairdo combo for ‘day in the sun’ with your girlfriends. SUNDOWNERS Add a hint of subtle glamour with a highlight on the nose and cheeks like Omuhle, and watch the sun go down with a drink in hand. LUNCH WITH THE FAMILY Wear your hair in modern cornrows for a ladylike yet trendy feel like Yara.
- Mkhwebane wants impeachment halted after court agrees with her on 2 of 12 points
- EXCLUSIVE | State freezes R100m in bank accounts linked to diamond dealer Louis Liebenberg
- Top cop Khehla Sitole in the firing line after devastating legal blow
- Stage set for Schoenmaker to be SA's golden girl: '15 years of training for 2 minutes, 20 seconds'
- Ramaphosa authorises deployment of soldiers to Mozambique - at a cost of nearly R1bn
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now