Have you ever wondered how some women attract men like moths to a flame? It’s all in the sex appeal. Here’s how you can up your game and attract the man you want: Smile A smile is inviting and makes it easy for a guy to approach you. It shows that you’re confident and comfortable in your own skin. According to Medical Daily, men find happiness as one of the most attractive emotions expressed by women. Play with your hair For some reason only known to men, stroking and playing with your can be appealing. But don’t be too obvious about it because it can look a bit weired. Just tug a bit of your locks behind your ear every now and then. Wear red lipstick According to a study by Dr Geoff Beattie, men gazed more at women wearing red lipstick because they find the colour sexy. Red also makes you stand out from the crowd. Make eye contact A quick glance at a guy shows that you’re interested. Don’t stare; try brief eye contact and quickly look away. Girls who don’t look away come across as too aggressive. Wear heels According to a study, men pay more attaention to women in heels that those wearing flats. Heels make elongate your body and make your waist seem smaller, which men love. Mingle and move about Mingling can give you an opportunity to strut your stuff. Making conversation with people around the room also provides a chance to show positive emotion.
- EXPLAINER | Why we have Stage 6 load shedding, and why we should expect load shedding till August
- Crunch time for ANC in Nelson Mandela Bay as opposition hatches plan to topple coalition
- Transnet lifts force majeure on 9 coal exporters
- Butting out: Phillip Morris SA wants to be halfway 'smoke-free' in 5 years
- Retirement funds can invest more in private equity, infrastructure - but crypto is a no go
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now