According to TMZ, Angelina Jolie has reportedly filed for divorce from Brad Pitt, citing irreconcilable differences. Jolie filed the papers on Monday, and is asking for physical custody of their six children. She has requested that the judge give Pitt visitation rights and joint custody as she doesn't want him to have physical custody. According to sources, Angelina's decision to file for divorce was that she was not happy with her partner's parenting skills. There are no third parties involved and her decision was influenced was solely over the actor's interaction with their children. The couple got married in August 2014, and they have been together since 2004. Jolie will not be seeking spousal support.
- Horse race betting 101: Get ready for Hollywoodbets Durban July
- 5 minutes with Skeem Saam actor Clement Maosa
- All roads lead to Durban this July - here's what to enjoy if you won't be at the races
- ‘He deserves it’ – Moshe Ndiki on the luxurious burial of his puppy, Sugar
- Gogo Skhotheni on embracing African spirituality
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now