Following suit with the amplified karaoke event where AKA surprised one lucky fan joining him on stage and performing with him, the latest #AmstelAmplified event involved a Jukebox and Hip Hop super star, Cassper Nyovest. They placed a #AmstelAmplified Jukebox at one of Joburg’s hot spots, The Bannister Hotel in Braamfontein and lured one of Cassper’s biggest fans, 23 year old Reginald Manamela, to a seemingly normal night out. After a little persuasion from his sister, who was in on the whole thing, Manamela walked up to our prop jukebox, inserted a coin and picked his favourite Cassper song – then just as the music began to play, the jukebox opened up; there was smoke and lights and the one and only Cassper Nyovest who emerged to perform a private one-on-one show for our guy. To add to the excitement crew members, waitresses and bouncers also emerged from the Jukebox and cordoned off the area, creating a VIP show, making Manamela’s experience completely unforgettable. “It was such a surprise, I was amazed, I would really like to thank Cassper and Amstel for an experience I won’t forget, I’ve always been inspired by Cassper and I respect how he’s made such a success of his life, I wish him the best” Said Reginald Manamela.
- Covid-19: Opening up registrations to younger cohort not a rushed decision, says Kubayi
- Eddie Rakabe | The cost of selling lavish shopping malls to impoverished customers
- We can't play government's role - Amplats CEO on SA's social stability
- Tiger Brands faces backlash from all sides over massive canned vegetable recall
- EFF might not be ready to let go of Malema just yet - political analysts
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now