The celebs were out and about this weekend with casual and chic trending. Here are some of the looks we spotted. Mome Ms Mome chose to keep it casual and colourful this weekend in ripped jeans and sneakers. Omuhle Gela Omuhle hit up the coutryside in this seasons essentials, The oversized jersey and utility boots. Pearl Modiadie Pearl soaked up the sun in chic all black outfit paired with sneakers. Amanda Du Pont Amanda will be launching her new shoe range soon this looked stunning in a pastel pink outfit. Khanyi Mbau and daughter Khanyi and her daughter looked adorable in matching outfits. Ayanda Thabethe Who says you can't wear shorts in winter? The Rockville actress wore her shorts over stockings and paired them with a ankle boots. DJ Zinhle DJ Zinhle gave her monochrome look a fierce pop of colour with blue heels. Our fave: Her leather pants are an absolute must have. Bonang Bonang hosted an event in Sun city in this gorgeous neon green GJC number. Phindile Gwala Phindile showed of those famous curves in a printed wrap dress and tassled tangerine heels. Knaomi K Naomi was spotted shopping around Joburg in a tangerine body con dress and fedora. Our fave: Her shopper bag- A wardrobe essential for every woman.
- PIC | Caster Semenya and wife are expecting their second baby
- PICS | Liesl Laurie and Dr Musa Mthombeni’s virtual lobola negotiation
- Miss SA Shudufhadzo Musida on her new children's book: "It's a story of struggles and hope"
- Miss SA Shudufhadzo Musida on obtaining her second qualification
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- EXCLUSIVE | No money, no idea: SAPS intelligence failed to warn of ‘insurrection’ because of budget crisis
- The Reserve Bank's model still predicts a rate hike this year, but it probably won't happen
- Bafo Khanyeza | SA's biggest looting problem lies within its public sector
- INSIDE LABOUR | 'Back to normal' isn't a good thing when the norm is unjust
- Phoenix unrest: Survivors speak of violence and pain, leaders call for peace and justice for victims
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now