Our weekend celeb looks features some stylish moments from the BMW Polo which took place on Sunday. Here are some of the best looks we spotted. Jo-ann Strauss The gorgeous former Miss SA and mother of 2 looked radiant in an African Print jumpsuit with matching red peep toe pumps. Knaomi Naomi wore a sheer pink skin tight dress by her favorite designer, Inga Madyibi. Minnie Dlamini Minnie wore a white grecian inspired dress with gold detail by Orapeleng Modutle. Ayanda Thabethe Ayanda Thabethe kept her look simple and classic in a blue and white stripped off the shoulder jumpsuit. Brigette Masinga Bridgette Masinga also went the classic route in a chic shift dress by David Tlale. Dineo Moeketsi Dineo Moeketsi was easily our best dressed of the day, in a dress by her fave designers Quiteria and George. Thembi Seete Thembi Seete looked like a pretty princess in a floral print dress by Scalo designer. Somizi Somizi channelled the theme which was metallic/futuristic by wearing metallic green pants paired with a structured white shirt by David Tlale. Blue Mbombo Blue Mbombo did not attend the BMW polo this year, wore a pencil skirt with electric blue heels from former BBA contestant Pokello's show range. Nomzamo Mbatha Nomzamo Mbatha is currently in Canada for the Toronto film festival shared a picture of herself hitting the town in a trendy print clashing outfit.
- NPA will not appeal the acquittal of businessman on R48 million charges
- EXCLUSIVE | Treasury working on a credible solution for Eskom's R400bn debt burden
- Motsoaledi explains deployment of border patrollers to protect entry points to SA
- Adriaan Basson | The ANC's fake bogeyman called Zimbabweans
- POLITICS THIS WEEK | Pressure on ANC, govt as load shedding continues
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now