An eventful weekend paired with warm weather made it the perfect weekend for the celebs to step out in their best weekend looks. Dineo Moeketsi We spotted the lovely Dineo Moeketsi attending the David Tlale show in a pink jumpsuit paired with a stylish vintage coat. Gail Mabalane Gail Mabalane hosted a conference at in a full a full long A Line skirt with a off shoulder top to match from her favourite designer TN Collective. Bonang Matheba Bonang spent her Saturday in a pair of white ripped jeans and T-shirt and in true Bonang style, she added a pink coat and matching colour heels for extra glamour. Terry Pheto Terry Pheto wore a wide legged pant suit with a pair of studded heels. Wide legged pants were a huge hit last summer and will continue this spring. Nomzamo Mbatha Nomzamo brought sexy to a fruit and veggies grocery store in thigh high boots and and oversized jersey. Thembisa Mdoda This was one of our favourite looks on last nights episode of OPW. Thembisa looked gorgeous in an olive green body con skirt and structured jacket. K Naomi K naomi rocked the all denim look with a pair of plum heels. Ayanda Thabethe Ayanda Thabethe spent a relaxed afternoon in a pair of white wide legged pants and strappy heels. Khanya Mkangisa Khanya walked the Khosi Nkosi runway in an outfit from their spring/summer collection at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. Thuli Phongolo Thuli was chosen to open the Khosi Nkosi show which was largely inspired by the Ndebele print this year.
- SILENCED | Love me tender: How husband and wife bagged R30m in Tembisa Hospital contracts
- Nick Hedley | How growing crops under solar panels could be a game-changer for South Africa
- Axed Fort Hare professor may have used fake master's degree from dodgy US varsity to obtain PhD
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | Saftu's national shutdown calls reveal a union fresh out of ideas
- Watch | Mayor’s house torched, Mpumalanga MEC intervenes in strife-torn Steve Tshwete Municipality
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now