This past weekend was the last winter one. Let’s see what celebs wore as we prepare to usher in spring. Our fave celebs were out and about in full force. Here’s who we spotted in their best weekend style. Thuli Phongolo IT girl Thuli, who is becoming one of our fave fashionistas, rocked her white jeans with an electric blue fur jacket with matching strappy heels. Thando Thabethe Thando looked relaxed in one of spring’s must-haves pastel blazer paired with skinnies and a pair of fringed heels. Ayanda Thabethe Ayanda Thabethe made us look forward to spring and all the bright colours we can expect in this tangerine pleated dress. Pearl Thusi Pearl Thusi spent her weekend back in SA looking chic in a floral peplum top, jeans and pointy nude heels. Amanda Du Pont Amanda du Pont spent her weekend marketing her new shoe range, which drops next month, in a pink bodycon off shoulder dress with frill details. Judging from her shoes, we can’t wait to see what the collection has to offer. Ntando Duma Ntando kept her look casual and chic as she hosted the Queens Picnic in shorts and sneakers. Khanyi Mbau Khanyi Mbau gave us major body goals inspiration in this dress, which she paired with heels that are going to be a huge hit this summer. Boity Boity is currently attending the VMAs in New York. She took some time off to sightsee and show off her toned legs in a pair of sexy cutoffs and a tee. Lorna Maseko Lorna attended the Polo in a graphic monochrome dress from Nandi Madida's collection, Colour. We are loving the red heels which added a great pop of colour to her outfit. Thembisa Mdoda Every week we pick our favourite outfit from Thembisa on OPW and this week we are loving her take on the military trend.
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- Babes Wodumo and Mampintsha welcome their first child
- One-on-one with Zulaikha Patel on her new children's book 'My Coily Crowny Hair'
- Lunga Shabalala on ignoring the haters and wanting to make his father proud
- Facing arrest and jail time for contempt, Hlophe’s attorney Xulu turns to him for help
- Delays, legal costs, assassination attempts: Zondo hears it all in last stretch
- VIP protection are the executive's 'tools of trade', says deputy police minister
- Mzwanele Manyi says he brings a 'combination of rare skills' as he's appointed Zuma's spokesperson
- Digital Vibes scored R35m before health dept even approved their work, committee hears
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now