We check out celebs that never miss a chance to sweat it out at the gym. These celebs may be all the inspiration you need to also give the gym a go: Unathi The Metro FM DJ and Idols judge has a busy schedule, but she won’t skip gym. Zola Nombona The Lockdown star is always at it: check out those abs! Takkies The choreographer is all about putting in the work, and even offers workout sessions. Amanda Du Pont Amanda is looking great. Can you say GUNS! Thishiwe Ziqubu She’s a mean machine when it comes to her workouts. Are you motivated enough to start hitting the gym?
- Shona Ferguson's family members share touching tributes to honour his memory
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- WATCH | 4 on-screen roles to remember Shona Ferguson by
- Zandile Msutwana on her return to The Queen
- Getting to know Gomora’s rising star, Nandipa Khubone
- EXCLUSIVE | SA Rugby set to defend itself, Rassie over World Rugby misconduct charges
- ANC NWC meeting: 'Quite a few ministers will be reshuffled' - source
- #UnrestSA: R140 million required to repair damage to schools - but there's no money for it
- Motsoaledi backtracks on Home Affairs' ultimatum to remove illegal immigrant councillor from payroll
- Lawyer for SA crypto developer 'Fluffypony' says arrest in US caused by 'misunderstanding'
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now