The big chop can be daunting and exciting at the same time. Starting a new hair journey requires patience as well as educating yourself on how to take care of your natural hair. Here are celebrities who have let go of their weaves in favour of the big chop. DJ Zinhle before her big chop After going through a public break up DJ Zinhle recently revealed her new look by cutting her hair and dying blonde. DJ Zinhle after the big chop. Mbali Nkosi who has naturally long hair debuted her new short do at the SA Fashion week opening party. Mbali Nkosi Boity shocked everyone when she cut her hair last year. Boity has now gone back to wearing a weave. She rocked her short hair throughout summer and experimented with colours and different cuts.
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- How Rich Mnisi’s legs set the internet ablaze | "I took a nap and woke up to my phone going off"
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- Zandile Msutwana on her return to The Queen
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- Karyn Maughan | ANC government owes South Africa answers about why it protected apartheid killers
- Will SAA partnership with Takatso pass Competition Commission hurdle? Experts weigh in
- Isaah Mhlanga | Monetary policy could be shifting in the US. Here's how that will affect SA
- Sifiso Ntombela | SA fruits are sweetening the deal in export markets
- From Beeple to Edward Snowden, these five NFTs have raked in the most money
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now