Weekends are for fun laid back outfits and these stylish celebrities who love to dress up also take off-duty style seriously. Whether they are attending events or out and about, there is never a shortage of celebs showing off their stylish looks on social media. We have rounded-up some of their looks which are perfect for weekend styling inspiration. Parkers are a going to be a huge trend this winter. Kefiboo and Bonang were spotted wearing the trendy jacket. Bonang wore her parker jacket with jeans and t-shirt and added strappy heels to round off her look. Both ladies wore caps to give their outfits a more relaxed look. Kefiboo wore hers with a fringed dress and a pair of lace up heels. Thuli Phongolo The Generations star wore a acid wash denim jacket over pink shorts. She paired her outfit with cerise pink heels for a night out on the town. Mbali Nkosi Mbali enjoyed the last days of summer in grecian inspired outfit at a party. Kim Kardashian Kim confused everyone when she stepped out in a long satin dress which she wore over a Adidas jogger jacket. She threw a fur coat over the outfit and paired it with strappy heels. Minnie Dlamini Minnie kept her outfit sexy in torn boyfriend jeans which she paired with a lace bodysuit and a pair of high platform heels. Khanyi Mbau Khanyi attended an event launch in a two piece matching gold outfit which she kept casual with a pair of sneakers.
- NPA will not appeal the acquittal of businessman on R48 million charges
- EXCLUSIVE | Treasury working on a credible solution for Eskom's R400bn debt burden
- Motsoaledi explains deployment of border patrollers to protect entry points to SA
- Adriaan Basson | The ANC's fake bogeyman called Zimbabweans
- POLITICS THIS WEEK | Pressure on ANC, govt as load shedding continues
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now