Celebs have switched up their hairstyles in time for winter. Wigs and weaves are still the trendiest option as they are the best protective styles. Here are four looks that stood out for us. Blue Blue switched up her hair by changing her braids for a sleek long ombre weave, which she finished off with a blunt fringe. Tip: Avoid using oils that will weigh down the hair. Use a silicone serum to keep your weave slick and free from fly aways. Kelly Khumalo Kelly loves to experiement. She debuted a kinky textured wig with blonde hightlights. Tip: Natural textured wigs/weaves are a huge trend this winter. Keep your weave moisturised to prevent tanglement and dehydration. Amanda Du Pont Amanda shocked everyone when she rocked platinum blonde hair. She eventually admitted that it was just a wig that she was having fun with. Tip: Wigs are perfect when you’re in between hairstyles. They are also great if just want to have fun with different colors, cuts and styles without damaging your own hair. Thuli Phongolo Thuli brought classic hollywood back when she straightended her fro and styled it with a soft side part. Tip: Avoid using direct heat when straghtening your Afro. For soft manageable hair, set in rollers after washing and conditioning.
- Sparkling Schoenmaker stands tall as SA's new Olympic conqueror: 'It just doesn't seem real'
- Sitole, Cele fail to quell concern about instability at Crime Intelligence
- Spike in Covid-19 cases in prisons following unrest
- Covid-19: Month-end trauma cases could derail healthcare system ahead of Western Cape's third wave peak
- EFF MP Nazier Paulsen to face the music for 16-minute fracas with DA MPs
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now