The NN Vintage show was the biggest highlight at Day 2 of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. Nhlanhla Nciza stayed true to her style, which is always filled with bright colours, tulle and structured silhouettes. Every year, Nhlanhla uses celebs who join the models and take a turn on the runway. This year was no different as celebs like Thembi Seete, Somizi and more showed up to rock the ramp. Khanyi Mbau opened the show with an electric performance of her new single. Thembi Seete Thembi was first to walk the runway in a soft pink A-Line dress with a graphic cape. Phindile Gwala Phindile Gwala looked extremely happy to be apart of the NN Vintage models this year. Somizi Somizi made a grand entrance in true Somgaga fashion wearing a dramatic structured monochrome top and walked the runway in heels like a pro. Bokang Montjane Former Miss SA Bokang showed us that she still has it! She looked fierce in a navy mermaid style dress with tule detail. Babalwa Mneno Babalwa Mneno is a regular on the NN Vintage runway had a lot fun on the runway blowing kisses and dancing along music. Ntando Duma The queen of fleek walked the runway in a bright pink velvet dress. Loot Love We almost couldnt recognise Loot Love in this dress. She is an absolute natural on the runway! Jessica Nkosi Jessica Nkosi wore the showstopper dress and looked like a princess in the wedding dress which gave us major spring wedding inspo! Nhlanhla Nciza and her son Nhlanhla looked very proud as she walked the runway with her son. Images: SDR photo for AFI.
- Covid-19: Too late to put in tighter restrictions on Gauteng - experts
- State Security Minister Dlodlo wants to smoke out information peddlers among spooks
- Mandy Wiener | We've declared war on Covid, so where is the wartime efficiency for vaccine rollout?
- Lining up sponsorships for The New Age was not my call – Malusi Gigaba to Zondo
- Takealot is close to turning a profit, and may sell groceries next
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now