Black clothes don’t have to be dull, and it’s the one colour that’s trendy and rocked in any season. Here are our favorite all-black looks as seen on celebs and style bloggers. Ms Manche A lace dress, pair of heels finished off with a leather jacket will give you a sexy feel even when it’s really cold. Style blogger Kamo A long coat and polo neck are the perfect combination for an effortless look. This can easily go from day to night; its all about how you accessorise. Style tip: Change the ankle boots for a pair high heels for an instant chic update. Amanda Du pont For a night out in town, a sheer body suit and thigh high boots will give you the right amount of sexy. Style tip: A bright lip add a pop of colour to your outfit. Unathi You can’t go wrong with high waist jeans and black patent pumps. We love that Unathi kept her accessories simple and pulled her hair back in a sleek bun. Style tip: Add a fur stole for instant glam. Kefiboo Polo necks trend every winter. Depending on your style, your can wear them up or down and with basically anything. Kefiboo styled hers with black sneakers and threw a light weight coat to match. Style tip: This look can go from day to night by adding a pair of ankle boots and a statement necklace.
- 7 takeaways from Katlego Maboe’s emotional interview on returning to Expresso
- Is your child safe at crèche? 5 effective ways to screen childcare facilities
- 8 key takeaways from the Mohale: On The Record interview
- Monique Muller responds to Katlego Maboe’s case being dismissed
- Busisiwe Mtshali and her partner, plus other celebrity couples who are expecting bundles of joy
- EXCLUSIVE | Eskom staff running SA's power stations have major gaps in technical skills, knowledge
- Women's Day: SA's horror violence keeps women shackled as second-class citizens - experts
- Buhai's Open heroics mark golden period for SA's sporting women: 'It's a huge honour'
- Everything you need to know about Eskom's proposed new tariffs
- 'We did not want him to go', say newly elected KZN ANC leaders on Sihle Zikalala stepping down
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now