Hugo Boss launched its store at the Mall of Africa. The exclusive event was attended by the likes of Terry Pheto and LeAnne Dlamini who brought their fashion A-game. Here are other stylish celebrities we spotted at the event: Kefiboo The socialite attended the event wearing a white short cut out dress paired with black peep toe shoes and a trench coat. Style Blogger Sarah Langa Sarah Langa was dressed by Hugo Boss for the evening. She wore a long black elegant dress and also debuted her new short do. R&B singer Leanne Dlamini Leanne Dlamini wore an off shoulder velvet jogger set which she accessorised with a choker and a dark lip. Loved her look! Luthando Shosha Loot love stayed true to her androgynous look in a pair of baggy chinos, a crisp white shirt and a teal blazer.
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- Babes Wodumo and Mampintsha welcome their first child
- One-on-one with Zulaikha Patel on her new children's book 'My Coily Crowny Hair'
- Lunga Shabalala on ignoring the haters and wanting to make his father proud
- Digital Vibes scored R35m before health dept even approved their work, committee hears
- Chris Roper | Tembisa 10: Corruption flourishes if trust in the media is broken
- Facing arrest and jail time for contempt, Hlophe’s attorney Xulu turns to him for help
- Delays, legal costs, assassination attempts: Zondo hears it all in last stretch
- Tembisa 10: 'It's not just Pretoria News that is culpable': 6 questions with Wits' Glenda Daniels
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now