The countdown to the #SAMA22 weekend has officially begun and There are are celebs we know are going to slay the red carpet this year. Here are our top 5 celebs to watch: Bonang Matheba Everyone is anticipating what and who the Queen B will be wearing at the SAMAs this year. Bonang presented the Metro Fm awards in 6 different outfits this year and she was styled by acclaimed stylist, Rich Law. Thando Thabethe Thando Thabethe has switched up her red carpet style with the help of designers, Quitera and George. They styled her for the Metro Fm awards and the Saftas. Minnie Dlamini Minnie will be hosting the E! Red carpet special and we wonder if she will be wearing Gert Johan Coetzee or will she choose a diiferent designer for her red carpet moments. Dineo Moeketsi Another one of Quiteria and Georges muses, Dineo Moeketsi has become one to watch. She always brings something different to the red carpet and we cant wait tho see what she will wear next. Blue Mbombo Blue has become a regular on the red carpet and we know her fans will be waiting patiently to see what she will be rocking this year.
- Shona Ferguson's family members share touching tributes to honour his memory
- Getting to know Gomora’s rising star, Nandipa Khubone
- Shona Ferguson passed away from Covid-19 related complications
- WATCH | 4 on-screen roles to remember Shona Ferguson by
- GALLERY | Bontle Modiselle’s stunning #SAMA27 looks
- Covid-19: 'We need to get the balance right' - Winde doubts need for stronger lockdown in Western Cape
- NPA raises security concerns as imprisoned Zuma refuses to consent to virtual 'special plea' hearing
- Don't let unions place us in business rescue - we'll do it ourselves, Mango to ask court
- ANALYSIS | Is Medupi really complete or was it a 'premature paperwork exercise' for Eskom?
- Mandy Wiener | Why are we waiting Cyril? It's getting irritating, waiting for a Cabinet reshuffle
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now