The countdown to the #SAMA22 weekend has officially begun and There are are celebs we know are going to slay the red carpet this year. Here are our top 5 celebs to watch: Bonang Matheba Everyone is anticipating what and who the Queen B will be wearing at the SAMAs this year. Bonang presented the Metro Fm awards in 6 different outfits this year and she was styled by acclaimed stylist, Rich Law. Thando Thabethe Thando Thabethe has switched up her red carpet style with the help of designers, Quitera and George. They styled her for the Metro Fm awards and the Saftas. Minnie Dlamini Minnie will be hosting the E! Red carpet special and we wonder if she will be wearing Gert Johan Coetzee or will she choose a diiferent designer for her red carpet moments. Dineo Moeketsi Another one of Quiteria and Georges muses, Dineo Moeketsi has become one to watch. She always brings something different to the red carpet and we cant wait tho see what she will wear next. Blue Mbombo Blue has become a regular on the red carpet and we know her fans will be waiting patiently to see what she will be rocking this year.
- Sex toys 101: Whether single or in a relationship, these are your best friend
- DJ Zinhle and MurdahBongz, plus 5 other surprise celebrity marriages
- 5 tips to enjoy the woman-on-top position
- Monique Muller responds to Katlego Maboe’s case being dismissed
- Young, Famous and African is returning for a second season - here are top moments from Season 1
- Nick Mallett | Intensity, accuracy of Bok defence leaves limping All Blacks with few options
- 'I do not care at all': How Mkhwebane shielded Magashule, Zwane in Vrede scandal
- SA needs special unit to crack down on illegal mining, Mantashe urges as govt slowly closes shafts
- Nolwandle Mthombeni | When banks crash, who's watching the watchdog?
- Rain in hot water over Telkom bid - but it could still beat MTN, analysts say
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now