Often couples never know which is better and sometimes it’s the only thing stopping them from having a flourishing love life.
The pros for choosing chemistry
- It leads to maximum sexual satisfaction
- You’ll be happy for the most part of the relationship
- It’s going to fade away at some point
- It doesn’t guarantee marriage or a succesful relationship
- You cant sustain a relationship only on chemistry
- You’ll try by all means to avoid the ‘future’ talk because it isn’t so bright
- You can have chemistry with the wrong person
- It’s only good for a certain period of time
The pros for choosing stability
- The future is secured
- You can draw motivation from the relationship
- You never feel uncomfortable, regarding finances, assets and investments.
The cons of choosing stability
- Without chemistry, you have to work extra hard for the relationship to survive.
- It creates a dependency, in a sense that the other partner will constantly feel like the other must provide for them.
- You always worry about what’s going to happen should you wake up one day and he’s lost everything.
- Less time for the relationship, as he’ll costantly be working. You can never have enough money right?
- Less intimacy, if you manage to get any