The classic chignon, also known as the up-do, has been a huge hit on the red carpet. The chic and elegant hairstyle was seen on Boity, Bonang and Dineo Moeketsi. Whether you’re searching for a chic look for a cocktail party or a wedding, a chignon is a feminine, classic and simple hair do. Dineo Moeketsi looked elegant and chic in a chignon for the SAFTAs. dDin Bonang channelled old Hollywood glamour in her undo and added soft curls to create a more romantic look. Tip: Use a firm holding spray to keep your curls in tact. Bonang This hairstyle is fairly easy to do and can be styled at home. Boity Here is how to get the look: Pull hair into a low ponytail, curl and then twist using pins to secure. Slick back your edges with edge control and spray with holding spray.
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- Babes Wodumo and Mampintsha welcome their first child
- One-on-one with Zulaikha Patel on her new children's book 'My Coily Crowny Hair'
- Lunga Shabalala on ignoring the haters and wanting to make his father proud
- Tembisa 10: Independent Media, Rampedi demand evidence from govt - to prove their own story
- OBITUARY | Kenneth ‘KK’ Kaunda: One of the last of a generation of African liberation leaders
- THE ESKOM FILES | 'False and fabricated': How Eskom officials colluded with construction giants
- Rural areas leading the way in registering people for Covid-19 vaccinations - health dept
- Mbhazima Shilowa | What's with the secrecy around the SAA deal?
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now