Kellogg’s products: Kellogg’s Coco Pops
Ingredients - makes about 15--20 biscotti
- 125 ml (1/2 c) brown sugar, honey or xylitol
- 3 eggs
- 5 ml (1 t) vanilla
- 5 ml (1 t) baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 500 ml (2 c) ground Kellogg’s Coco Pops
- 100 g preserved ginger, in syrup, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a baking sheet.
- Beat the eggs and sugar, honey or xylitol till light and pale. Beat in the vanilla.
- Add the baking powder, salt and ground Coco Pops and mix well. Add preserved ginger and mix in.
- Form in a ball, divide in two and form two oval shape breads. Arrange on the baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes till slightly brown and done. Cool for 10 minutes, then slice in thin diagonal slices.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 160°C. Arrange the biscotti slices in a single layer on a wire rack placed on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes on both sides till dried out.
- Cool and store in an airtight container. Serve with coffee or morning tea.
Check out the recipe below.
Win a R1000 voucher with Kellogg’s
There are a million ways to Start Your Great with Kellogg’s. What do you do to shake up your wake-up and add zing to your breakfast table? Upload your recipe at www.shakeupyourwakeup.co.za and try other Kellogg’s fans’ recipes. Every month four recipes will be rewarded with R1 000 shopping vouchers each.