The multi-platinum-selling, multi award winning sensation Chris will be headlining the mother of all parties in Durban on July 2nd to treat SA fans to his current tour. Brought to South Africa by Mabala Noise Entertainment & BACK TO THE OLDSKOOL in association with Channel O, “Chris Breezy” will headline alongside other International and a long list of local stars at one of the most infamous parties that takes place during the Durban July Weekend. The Durban July’s popularity has grown to prove it’s the busiest weekend in the city all year. The concert will take place on the 2nd July at the Kings Park Stadium Outer Fields expecting to attract over 15 000 concert revellers. The full line-up will be announced over the next few weeks via the various media channels. Ticket sales open on Tuesday, 24th May at Computicket.
- 7 takeaways from Katlego Maboe’s emotional interview on returning to Expresso
- 8 key takeaways from the Mohale: On The Record interview
- Is your child safe at crèche? 5 effective ways to screen childcare facilities
- Monique Muller responds to Katlego Maboe’s case being dismissed
- 5 tips to enjoy the woman-on-top position
- EXCLUSIVE | Phala Phala theft: The Dubai buyer, a buffalo and the stolen $600 000
- Ceres nursing home rocked by death of woman who was allegedly forgotten outside overnight
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | Why an 'Arab Spring' revolution won’t happen in South Africa
- Carol Paton | Ramaphosa needs to get a grip as SA slides into instability
- Boks are quietly engineering 'Operation 2027'
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now