Newlyweds Ciara and Russell Wilson made it no secret they consummated their marriage by joking about their wedding night on Wednesday. The Goodies singer and the American football star made headlines last year, when they went public with their no-sex-before-marriage agreement, but after tying the knot in the English countryside on Wednesday, the newlyweds finally broke their pact and took to social media on Thursday to share the news. In a video posted on Snapchat, Ciara asked her husband, "So, baby, you know what we're doing tonight," to which Russell responded, "From what we did last night, I'm gonna do it multiple times." The Christian quarterback, who plays for the Seattle Seahawks, let the single mum know he wasn't a fan of sex before marriage when they first hooked up, and Ciara respected his decision - even though she admitted it was difficult to keep her hands to herself at times. Ciara also revealed that when she feels a little lusty, she has to leave the room - or just stop looking at the 27-year-old sportsman. "I'm like, 'Look the other way! Look the other way!" she explained. This is Ciara's first marriage, although the 30-year-old was previously engaged to rapper Future, the father of her son Future Zahir. The former couple initially split in August, 2014, just three months after becoming parents, and parted ways for good that October (14).
- SATURDAY PROFILE | André de Ruyter on fixing Eskom: 'I've had death threats'
- THE ESKOM FILES | Company linked to former Eskom exec's wife paid R894m of Kusile's R1,3bn accommodation bill
- WATCH | Tembisa 10: Decuplets' father not supporting his own family financially, says wife
- Ex-Eskom employee crashes through Koeberg security booms, rams car into manager’s vehicle
- Covid-19: Residents at Western Cape old age homes hesitant to take vaccines, committee hears
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now