The R&B singer, who cohosted the BBMAs alongside Ludacris, wore six different gowns. Her dresses all had one thing in common – her long legs were the centre of attention. Ciara on the red carpetShe stepped on to the red carpet in a very revealing Philip Stein silver cutout dress which showed side boob and had everyone wondering how she managed to keep it up. Ciara on stage with Ludacris She later changed into a short Naeem Khan dress. Ciara was clearly feeling very comfortable in the Michael Costello jumpsuit when she broke into one of her dance routines on stage showing off her toned legs and thighs. The next dress she changed into was an elegant burgundy velvet Bordeaux dress. The asymmetrical dress with belted detail. She ended the evening in a silver sheer number with beaded detailing.
- NPA will not appeal the acquittal of businessman on R48 million charges
- EXCLUSIVE | Treasury working on a credible solution for Eskom's R400bn debt burden
- Motsoaledi explains deployment of border patrollers to protect entry points to SA
- Adriaan Basson | The ANC's fake bogeyman called Zimbabweans
- POLITICS THIS WEEK | Pressure on ANC, govt as load shedding continues
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now