The R&B singer, who cohosted the BBMAs alongside Ludacris, wore six different gowns. Her dresses all had one thing in common – her long legs were the centre of attention. Ciara on the red carpetShe stepped on to the red carpet in a very revealing Philip Stein silver cutout dress which showed side boob and had everyone wondering how she managed to keep it up. Ciara on stage with Ludacris She later changed into a short Naeem Khan dress. Ciara was clearly feeling very comfortable in the Michael Costello jumpsuit when she broke into one of her dance routines on stage showing off her toned legs and thighs. The next dress she changed into was an elegant burgundy velvet Bordeaux dress. The asymmetrical dress with belted detail. She ended the evening in a silver sheer number with beaded detailing.
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- Inside Lamiez Holworthy and Khuli Chana’s private haven
- Lunga Shabalala on ignoring the haters and wanting to make his father proud
- Tembisa 10: As parents clash over birth, Independent Media says Rampedi 'only one who can comment'
- Mabuza explains why failing municipalities 'cannot continuously be blamed on apartheid'
- Desperate KwaSizabantu member turned to abusive dad for help to escape mission
- PICS | ANC financial woes: Staffers reject looming retrenchments
- ANALYSIS | Bulls providing SA clues for the Europe adventure is a poor train of thought
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now