The musician and mother-to-be features on a spread in FAULT magazine to not only celebrate our diversity as black women, but our crowns, too. From Afros and faux locks to cornrows, Ciara took things up a notch. Our mane crush! What a great way to drop a new single!
- THE ESKOM FILES | A dream house, school fees and sparkly teeth: Another Eskom rogue exposed
- Violence, torture, abuse of power: SA man describes horror of wrongful imprisonment in Equatorial Guinea
- POLITICS THIS WEEK: Ace vs the ANC
- Busi Mavuso | Ramaphosa's toughest challenge: keeping investors keen as the third wave strikes
- 'Thanks', Bulls … that was inadvertent favour to Boks
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now