Vitamins for your face These add much-needed nutrients to fortify your skin and allow it to function optimally. This is the best way to start your daily regime as daily wear-and-tear as well as environmental concerns can work against it. Vitamin A is great for anti-ageing as well as fighting acne. It increases cell turnover and boosts collagen production resulting in plumper and firmer skin. Pack the primer By now you should know the benefits of applying a light layer of primer prior to applying your foundation. Primer works like a poly-filler to smoothen the lines and pores, and to make skin surface more receptive to foundation. Look for one tailored to your skin’s specific needs – be it hydration, redness or acne-control. Make-up, set, go! Setting your make-up using a setting spray is a step most people usually laugh about. What the wonder mist does is make your make-up last longer but it also gives your it a little lived-in glow (that you get after an hour of wearing make-up).
- Shona Ferguson's family members share touching tributes to honour his memory
- Getting to know Gomora’s rising star, Nandipa Khubone
- Shona Ferguson passed away from Covid-19 related complications
- PICS | Liesl Laurie and Dr Musa Mthombeni’s virtual lobola negotiation
- 5 things to do in Durban this winter
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now