Nothing beats the comfort of pyjamas. The look has been taken from the runway to the streets with celebs and style bloggers embracing the trend. The comfortable yet chic look is here to stay. There is a fine line between a bedroom-only look and a daytime-appropriate outfit. We have narrowed down the basics on how to get the pyjama trend right. Here is how you can look like you rolled out of bed and keep it chic in three simple ways. Don't be afraid to copy the look Rihanna was one of the first celebs to step out in the comfy and chic trend. From solid separates and colourful prints, She has worn various looks of the trend. In this look she wore a pyjama style gown and dressed it up with a bold lip and sleek sandals. Dress it down Do add sneakers or brogues for a cool dressed down look. Keep your accessories in a solid colour to compliment your pyjama style. Dare to wear the full set Dare to wear the full head-to-toe set print with sleek accessories like style blogger Anelisa Mangcu on the streets of Fashion week. Perfect for the hot summer days ahead.
- THE ESKOM FILES | 'Please wire instantly 185': How Eskom’s group capital division fleeced Kusile of millions of rand
- Steinhoff scandal: Nearly 4 years of investigations, several hundred statements - still no arrests
- 'Tembisa 10': Mystery deepens as govt stonewalls on mother, babies' location and condition
- POLITICS THIS WEEK: Spotlight on David Mabuza to account for Eskom woes, Covid-19 vaccines
- ANALYSIS | CR's G7 tour has boosted his international credentials
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now