- First and foremost you need your primer spray to prepare the skin.
- Then follow up with liquid foundation because it's easily maintained throughout the day unlike powder-pressed foundation.
- Use a primer that will address your skincare concerns, which can eliminate the need for powder.
- To highlight and add definition, sweep a bronzer on your cheek bones.
- The main reason we use mascara is to lengthen lashes, apply two coats of your favourite lengthening and volumising mascara.
- Seal to the look off, apply your favourite lip colour or gloss, which is what I prefer because it doesn't build up. Then you're ready to go!
Create a flawless make-up look in 10 min
Next on TrueLove
5 minutes with writer and creative producer Mahlogonolo “Manchester” Mahapa
26 May 2020