Did you know you could make delicious recipes from cereal? We've got one for you below.
Roll chicken pieces in Corn Flakes crumbs, arrange on skewers along with some onions and serve with a mint yoghurt dip. Ideal for brunch.
Main Kellogg’s ingredients:
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes
- 500—750 ml (2—3 c) Corn Flakes
- 60 ml (1/4 c) chopped parsley
- 4 chicken fillets, cubed
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- Pickling onions, peeled
- Olive oil
- 60 ml (1/4 c) chopped mint
- 250 ml (1 c) creamy yoghurt
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the Corn Flakes and parsley in a food processor and process till fine.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Dip in beaten egg, then in the crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet and cool for about 20 min.
- Boil the onions in water till slightly softened.
- Thread the chicken and onions onto skewers and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with a little oil and bake for 25-30 minutes till the chicken are done. Frequently turn the kebabs.
- Mix the chop mint and yoghurt and serve with the chicken skewers.
For more #Shakeupyourwakeup recipes click here
Win a R1000 voucher with Kellogg’s
There are a million ways to Start Your Great with Kellogg’s. What do you do to shake up your wake-up and add zing to your breakfast table? Upload your recipe at www.shakeupyourwakeup.co.za and try other Kellogg’s fans’ recipes. Every month four recipes will be rewarded with R1 000 shopping vouchers each.