OAT AND RAISIN SLICE Makes 12 slices 80g self-raising flour ? 75g plain flour ? 90g oats ? 85g desiccated coconut ? 100g brown sugar ? 80g raisins ? 60ml honey ? 80g butter ? 1 egg, lightly beaten ? METHOD ?
- Preheat oven to 180°C?. Line a square pan with baking ?paper, then set aside. ?
- Combine the flour, oats, coconut, sugar and raisins together, then set aside.?
- Place butter and honey in a saucepan and cook over a low heat until the butter has melted.
- Add the butter-and-egg mixture to the flour-and-coconut mixture. Beat until well combined and a stiff batter forms.?
- Press the batter mixture into the lined pan.? Bake in the oven for 25 minutes until golden brown.? Cut into squares and serve.