Enjoy a guilt-free snack with this dairy-free smoothie made with your favourite Kellogg's ingredients.
Dates add the sweetness to this dairy-free smoothie.
Main Kellogg’s ingredients:
- Kellogg’s All-Bran Flakes or Kellogg’s Special K.
- Handful of dates soaked in orange juice
- Handful of All-Bran Flakes or Special K
- Handful of flaked almonds
- 2 frozen bananas
- About 250 ml (1 c) rice or almond milk
- Few mint leaves (extra for garnishing)
Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process till smooth.
Step 2Pour into a glass and garnish with mint leaves.
Check out the recipe video below.
For more #Shakeupyourwakeup recipes click here.
Win a R1000 voucher with Kellogg’s
There are a million ways to Start Your Great with Kellogg’s. What do you do to shake up your wake-up and add zing to your breakfast table? Upload your recipe at www.shakeupyourwakeup.co.za and try other Kellogg’s fans’ recipes. Every month four recipes will be rewarded with R1 000 shopping vouchers each.