Your diet definitely affects the quality and health of your hair. Put more of these foods on your plate and feel the difference:
1. Salmon: this fish is rich in protein, vitamin D and omega-3 fatty acids – all excellent for maintaining strong hair and boosting natural oils in your hair and scalp.
2. Sardines: if salmon isn’t your thing – or it’s too pricey – sardines are a good substitute.
3. Avocado: avo’s natural oils are great for increasing moisture in your tresses. You can eat it or blend it until smooth and use a hair mask.
4. Walnuts: the only type of nut with significant amount of omega-3 fatty acids. Walnuts are also rich in biotin and vitamin E, which protects your hair from hair loss.
5. Sweet potatoes: a good source of beta carotene, which your body turns into vitamin A. This helps protect the oils on your scalp.
6. Eggs: believe it or not, but eggs are loaded with four minerals – zinc, selenium, sulphur and iron – which promote super healthy hair.