Sex is mediated through the mind and being comfortable with your body. This includes being okay with how your genitals look, smell and feel. Sex, however, can be enjoyed with or without a partner. Read on to find out why. Masturbation is a valid sexual activity and does not cause harm. On the contrary, women who masturbate are familiar with their body. They know what kind of touching turns them on, what pressure or frequency of thrusting they prefer, and much more. Many women who have never had an orgasm do so through masturbation. Speaking of orgasm, there is no one way to orgasm. Some women orgasm only with a vibrator or with oral sex, with vaginal penetration, and others with different kinds of stimulation at different times. But whatever it is, each orgasm is as real as any other. And, not having an orgasm is fine too. With all the hype around sex, some people feel they have failed if they do not reach that "O” moment and put so much pressure on themselves, which leaches all the fun out of sex.
- There's no doubt Zuma is terminally ill, argues Mpofu, defending the ex-president's medical parole
- Phala Phala probe dead in the water because intelligence watchdog doesn't have a boss
- Qaanitah Hunter | You can do anything but never go against the ANC (*apologies to The Godfather)
- Cape Town domestic worker gets her job back after being fired on same day she disclosed her HIV status
- Just what is Lord's whispering to assist Proteas' plans?
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now