Sex is mediated through the mind and being comfortable with your body. This includes being okay with how your genitals look, smell and feel. Sex, however, can be enjoyed with or without a partner. Read on to find out why. Masturbation is a valid sexual activity and does not cause harm. On the contrary, women who masturbate are familiar with their body. They know what kind of touching turns them on, what pressure or frequency of thrusting they prefer, and much more. Many women who have never had an orgasm do so through masturbation. Speaking of orgasm, there is no one way to orgasm. Some women orgasm only with a vibrator or with oral sex, with vaginal penetration, and others with different kinds of stimulation at different times. But whatever it is, each orgasm is as real as any other. And, not having an orgasm is fine too. With all the hype around sex, some people feel they have failed if they do not reach that "O” moment and put so much pressure on themselves, which leaches all the fun out of sex.
- Covid-19: Opening up registrations to younger cohort not a rushed decision, says Kubayi
- Tiger Brands faces backlash from all sides over massive canned vegetable recall
- EFF might not be ready to let go of Malema just yet - political analysts
- State-owned Daybreak Farms wants court to bar employees from calling board corrupt
- Farmworkers, vulnerable groups face challenges in accessing vaccines, say organisations
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now