Our Beauty Editor Lerato Seuoe shares little tricks to help eyes look their best behind your gorgeous frames.
- Coloured mascara are your friends; blues, greens and purples compliment dark eye beautifully and can be worn with little to no make-up at all.
- Ditch your black eyeliner for a deep purple or deep blue with a sparkle. You will get the definition you want while making your eye look more attractive.
- When applying your mascara focus on the roots rather than the tips, this will make for a more dramatic and noticeable look. With your second coat wiggle the mascara wand at the roots - this will leave more product there.
- The common concern amongst people who wear spectacles is the dark circles around your eyes, tackle this with concealer. Find a lighter shade of concealer than your foundation in order to banish the discoloured skin. P.S. Don’t forget to apply an eye cream morning and evening.
- The winged eye is possible the best makeup trick ever. You can literally recreate your eye shape. The bolder the frame you’re wearing the more dramatic the cat eye can be. Feel free to play with coloured gel and liquid liners.