Its #Fashionfriday and we have chosen our favourite looks for the week featuring, Nhlanhla niciza, actress Thuli Phongolo and Pearl midday. Nhlanhla wore a beautiful red and white stripped maxi dress with cut out detail on the sides whilst on holiday in Dubai. She paired it with retro white shades, a pair of block heels and matching shopper. Actress Thuli Phongolo stepped out in an all white outfit with this seasons hottest trend, the fringed skirt. She also paired her outfit with a pair of block heels and monochrome clutch. Pearl presented her show Zaziwa in a green floral walter neck maxi dress with a thigh high slit to accentuate her legs. She paired her outfit with a pair of red strappy heels. Who was your best look of the week?
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- How Rich Mnisi’s legs set the internet ablaze | "I took a nap and woke up to my phone going off"
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- Zandile Msutwana on her return to The Queen
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- 'Vengeful spite' and 'publicity seekers': Ace Magashule, ANC meet in court
- Don't worry - we will eventually have the money for SAA, Harith says amid funding concerns
- Karyn Maughan | Malema's bid to gag former EFF MP over VBS ends in tears for the fighters
- No trust, no understanding - the divide between SA's formal sector and the township economy
- OPINION | Most countries have made scant progress tackling corruption in the past decade
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now