Picture credit-Instagram In a move to get his job back, Gareth Cliff was in court today where his R356 160 salary to judge 10 sessions of Idols was revealed. The court also heard an explanation from the media personality that he is not a racist and that he doesn’t support racist comments uttered by Penny Sparrow. However Mnet is adamant that Idols will continue despite a legal battle with Cliff.
- 7 takeaways from Katlego Maboe’s emotional interview on returning to Expresso
- Is your child safe at crèche? 5 effective ways to screen childcare facilities
- 8 key takeaways from the Mohale: On The Record interview
- Monique Muller responds to Katlego Maboe’s case being dismissed
- Katlego Maboe to return to Expresso with a tell-all interview following abuse allegations
- EXCLUSIVE | Eskom staff running SA's power stations have major gaps in technical skills, knowledge
- Women's Day: SA's horror violence keeps women shackled as second-class citizens - experts
- Buhai's Open heroics mark golden period for SA's sporting women: 'It's a huge honour'
- 'We did not want him to go', say newly elected KZN ANC leaders on Sihle Zikalala stepping down
- July unrest: Charges withdrawn against seven of the 19 instigators
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now