Rapulana Seiphemo is reportedly fighting for his life at Milpark hospital after being involved in a serious collision on the N14 near Diepsloot north of Johannesburg last night. Image by: ER24 "We would like to request that we all afford the family space to deal with the trauma, Rapulana is a fighter, he will definitely pull though" said Gaaratwe Mokheti Generations the Legacy PR Manager.
- SA’s private hospitals cull visiting hours, suspend surgeries as they buckle under 3rd wave
- THE ESKOM FILES | A dream house, school fees and sparkly teeth: Another Eskom rogue exposed
- Violence, torture, abuse of power: SA man describes horror of wrongful imprisonment in Equatorial Guinea
- POLITICS THIS WEEK: Ace vs the ANC
- Busi Mavuso | Ramaphosa's toughest challenge: keeping investors keen as the third wave strikes
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now