Finding a jumpsuit that fits your body perfectly can be a challenge. The jumpsuit should fit you well and not be too tight or too loose. The key is to look polished and well put together. We have put together 3 tips to choosing the perfect jumpsuit. Define your waist Cinching your jumpsuit at the waist is a great way to look feminine and accentuate your curves. Most jumpsuits come with a belt or you can add your own belt to define your waist like Terry Pheto who has a curvy shape accentuates her waist by cinching it with a belt Wear heels Avoid wearing a jumpsuit with flat shoes as it can overpower a small frame such as Generations actress Thuli Phongolo. Its best to pair it with a pair of nude heels to elongate your body. Thuli Phongolo paired her jumpsuit with a pair of nude heels. Choose a solid colour A solid colour like black is a great choice if you are not used to wearing jumpsuits. Once you feel comfortable then you can experiment by wearing print and adding splashes of colour. Thuli from StyleAlert wears a black off shoulder jumpsuit
- Mphowabadimo on finding love with Themba, growing her brand and remaining true to who she is
- GALLERY | Inside Phumeza and Shota’s traditional wedding
- Tshepo Mashego on dressing South Africa's elite - 'A suit is an investment'
- 'Lessons I learned in the past 5 years of running my business'
- 5 tips to enjoy the woman-on-top position
- Mantashe slams Zondo, says apartheid officials would still be in charge without cadre deployment
- Power struggle: Labour tension rises at Eskom as wage fight tips SA into Stage 4 load shedding
- ANALYSIS | ANC uses same state capture tactic to protect Ramaphosa from scrutiny over Phala Phala
- Guptas’ lawyer threatens litigation over 'non-existent' case that could lead to brothers’ extradition
- SA needs sanctions to force MPs to do their jobs, like doctors and lawyers - Zondo
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now