You’ve just had an earth shattering orgasm, but like a drug, the high is followed by a crippling low. The sex is great but you know your lover isn’t the one for you. You can’t help but feel worthless about it once the moment is over, but you still can’t walk away from them. Great sex doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re meant for each other, especially if there’s no connection between you two, other than in bed. Read on and find out the reasons why you’re stuck on that good good! You love too much You can’t bear to be alone, even if you know the relationship is going nowhere. You’re addicted to the ups and downs. May be you should really take stock of your sex life. While friends with benefits can be great, sometimes they just can’t fill the void for an actual loving relationship. You’re a sex addict Sex addiction is very real, and does not only affect men. Just like a drug, you know it’s not good for you, but you just can’t quit. You’re with him for reasons other than love. It could be you’re married for money, status or other reasons. But if your relationship is not about love, intimate connection, companionship and everything that comes with a healthy relationship, the sex may be great, but you’re not going to feel good once the moment is over. You’re dating a married man. Though the sex is great, you always feel guilty afterwards because you think of yourself as a mistress. Though you’re hoping he’ll leave his wife one day, you know it probably never happen. He is unavailable. He’ll never commit to one woman and is not available. He either is too focused on his career, another relationship or is simply a narcissist who manipulates you to get what he wants and couldn’t careless about your feelings. He’s a bad boy. Sometimes it’s true that men use love to get sex and women use sex to get love. Bad boys can be bad to the core. They are noncommittal cause they tend to be immature. And they usually don’t change. You’re just a booty call. You’re afraid to be alone, plus the sex is good so you’ve convinced yourself that he will change and really fall for you. This could be a deep-rooted issue that may need to be unpacked by a trained professional. Seek help, and find yourself the love and sex you deserve.
- PIC | Caster Semenya and wife are expecting their second baby
- Style Crush | LaConco's best style moments
- Miss SA Shudufhadzo Musida on her new children's book: "It's a story of struggles and hope"
- Zandile Msutwana on her return to The Queen
- PICS | Liesl Laurie and Dr Musa Mthombeni’s virtual lobola negotiation
- Covid-19: Opening up registrations to younger cohort not a rushed decision, says Kubayi
- Farmworkers, vulnerable groups face challenges in accessing vaccines, say organisations
- Home Affairs to open Refugee Reception office in Cape Town
- 'Incompetent' City of Cape Town kills baboon saved by SPCA
- DA to Ramaphosa: ‘Tell us how many SA soldiers were deployed to Mozambique’
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now