Gucci Parfums has announced a minimum pledge of R 10.8 million to support the Chime for Change projects through the sales of five designated iconic Gucci Fragrances! The campaign was co-founded by Gucci creative Director, Frida Giannini, actress Salma Hayek and singer Beyonce Knowles. The aim is to unite and strengthen the voices that speak out for girls and women around the world. They do so by using innovative approaches to raise funds and awareness for Education, Health and Justice projects. Blake Lively, Evan Rachel Wood, James Franco and Chris Evans are some of the faces of Gucci fragrances who will be joining a long list of celebs in support of this project, namely Jennifer Lopez, Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep, Alicia Keys and John Legend, to name a few. Consumers can help improve the lives of girls and women - they will receive a unique donation code and will be able to support projects promoting Education, Health or Justice. For more information you can visit www.chimeforchange.org.
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- One-on-one with Zulaikha Patel on her new children's book 'My Coily Crowny Hair'
- Lunga Shabalala on ignoring the haters and wanting to make his father proud
- Inside Lamiez Holworthy and Khuli Chana’s private haven
- THE ESKOM FILES | 'False and fabricated': How Eskom officials colluded with construction giants
- Rural areas leading the way in registering people for Covid-19 vaccinations - health dept
- Never-ending story: Zondo Commission to seek another extension – but will govt pay for it?
- Sihle Zikalala calls on the ANCYL task team to focus on SA's 'three pandemics'
- Astral forks out R3m for lost production as Standerton's 'horror' continues
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now