The top knot is perfect for a girl when she doesn’t have time. We loved how Khanya wore this effortless hairstyle on the BET-A-list red carpet. It’s a simple hair style that makes any outfit look chic.
- Steps on how to get Khanya Mkangisa's look:
- Make sure your hair is moisturised using the LOC method. Liquid, Oil and Cream.
- Use a wide tooth comb to detangle your hair and comb upwards to position your bun.
- Tie your hair but don't pull your hair too tight.
- Wrap your into a bun and secure with pins.
- Smooth your edges with edge control.